Contractors require slightly different equipment than inspectors. This modified version of the Basic Inspection kit Includes the tools that every contractor should have on site. Many contractors prefer a Banana Gauge over electronic gauges because of their lower cost and durability. All contractors should have a Needle Pressure Gauge and Nozzle Orifice Gauge to maintain blast nozzle efficiency.
- Extech RH350 - RH and Dewpoint meter
- Surface Temperature gauge = 0 - 150 F
- Spring Micrometer and 1 roll X-Course TestEx tape for Surface Profile
- TQC SP-4085 SS 0-30 mils wet film comb
- Paint Thermometer
- Defelsko FM 0-80 mil Banana Gauge (For Steel only)
- Defelsko Positector 6000. The most versatile DFT Gauge on the market. One body fits all the probes-
- Ferrous, Nonferrous and combination probes. You never need to by another meter if your needs change, just the probe.
- Lighted Inspection Mirror
- Needle Pressure Gauge
- Nozzle Orifice Gauge