PTC®'s Model 409 ASTM Type D Durometer measures the hardness of pipeline coating epoxies, plexiglass, epoxy, vinyl, cellulose acetate, and Kevlar. The favorite hand-held durometer of the pipeline coating inspectors. Accurate readings can be obtained in any position.
The instrument features a low glare serialized dial with bold, easy to read numbers. The durometer comes standard with a Max Hold hand which maintains the peak reading until reset. The case tapers to a base that is 1" x 1" to allow better access to confined areas. A removable top knob (8-32) threads permit both easy handheld use or attachment to stands.
The Model 409 meets or exceeds the current ASTM D2240 Standards.
Comes with a Certificate of Conformance form the Mnaufacturer
- Base Tapers to 1" x 1"
- Max Hold Pointer Standard
- Easy to Read 0 to 100 Point Dial
- Accessory Test Stands Available
- NIST/A2LA to ISO 17025 Certification Available
- Includes Precision Aluminum Test Block
- Carrying Case
- Meets or exceeds current ASTM D2240 Specs
- Range (Type D) 0-100 points
- Accuracy of ±1 Point
- Height 4 in. (10.2 cm)
- Width 2-1/4 in. (5.7 cm)
- Depth 1-3/4 in. (4.4 cm)
- Weight 6 oz. (170 g)
- Shipping Weight 3lb (1.4kg)
MADE IN THE USA