Model Mark V Ranger combines the Model 505 Radio Frequency locator with the Model PD Audio Frequency locator. The Mark V Ranger is available as a “Short” kit with everything necessary to perform Audio and Radio Pipe, Cable & Short locating, or as a Complete Kit, which also includes the components for conducting two-man “Pearson” surveys, for locating coating defects and faults on the buried pipe.
Four optional pieces of equipment include:
an Oscillator (Audio) the 074-047 Handle for locating unknown pipes in Radio Frequency mode and the 45/90 and TS/8 Hand Held Probes, for use on Audio and Radio Frequencies (respectively) for better sensitivity of the search coil.
• Radio and Audio Frequency
• Inductive or Conductive Operation
• On Handle finds unknown structures
• Interrupter feature on Transmitter
• Very Accurate Depth Location (triangulation)
• Holiday Detection of buried pipe (Complete unit)
• Volume control
• Battery operated (”C” cells)
• Rechargeable NiCad batteries available (optional)
• Tough plastic case
• Trans/Rec fit together for storage/protection
• Pipe and cable locating
• Short locating
• Depth determination
• Holiday Detection
• Find buried insulators
• Locate open couplings
• Locate over water
Use to locate water, gas, or other pipelines.
Use to locate underground structures
• Gas • Petroleum • Chemicals • Water
0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
11.375” x 8.5” x 3, 3 lbs.
(289mm x 216mm x 76mm, 1.36 kg)
11.375” x 8.5” x 3, 4 lbs.
(289mm x 216mm x 76mm, 1.81kg)