MTest is pleased to announce our Certification for a 5 Year give-a-way. This give-a-way is only for individual inspectors and contractors who have to pay for their own equipment. We are going to give away two, 5-year free year of Equipment Certificates. To enter, all you have to do is have your equipment certified through MTest during the year of 2022. Please read below for rules and exceptions.
· Only applicable for contract inspectors
· 1 Entry Per Person.
· Must have their certifications at any time from January 1, 2022, to December 31, 2022.
· The certifications that are free must have the customer’s name on them.
· Limit 10 certifications per year, NIST Certifications only.
· We will cover ground shipping but will not cover expedited.
Equipment eligible for free Certifications are those that are done inhouse. Certifications that need to be done by third parties are not included in the contest. The equipment listed here is the only equipment we will do for free.
High Voltage Holiday Tester - DeFelsko Adhesion Testers - All DeFelsko Probes - Fischer - Elcometer*. Any Type 1 or Type 2 DFT meter - Psychrometers - Surface Temperature and Thermocouple probes - IR Guns - Sponge testers - Durometers A & D's only - Pit Gauges - Gauss Gauges - Most Ambient Gauges - UV Lights - Micrometers - Calipers.
* Meters not eligible for free certs include, but are not limited - We do not certify Elcometer Adhesion Testers or SCM 130/Conductivity Meter, Chlor-rid Sulfate meter
* Repairs are not covered.